Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Celebrate USA


Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a fun card to share with you today that uses some of the extra supplies from the June My Paper Pumpkin kit. I LOVED making the treats and pinwheels and I LOVE even more that I had "leftover" supplies, too! With the addition of a little Silver Shimmer Paper, this is a fun and festive card. I think it would make a great 4th of July BBQ invitation, too!


Take a look at some of the other projects I made using pieces from the kit:




Here is the original My Paper Pumpkin featuring the Patriotic Pinwheels:

                                            

Sign up before July 10th to get the July Kit! Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com to subscribe!
Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to get a free stamp case!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin (July)
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Smokey Slate
Paper: Smokey Slate, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: My Paper Pumpkin Kit (July), Sizzix Perfect Print Alphabet, Sizzix Party Pennants Bigz

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: