Thursday, July 24, 2014

CCMC - Sketch Challenge #313

Good Morning, Stampers!



I love the unique look of this sketch - definitely something I never could come up with on my own!


I love the gold foil embossing paper and I thought it is a perfect fit for a Baptismal card. Though you can't tell from the photo, the card base is the Shimmery White cardstock and is SO shimmery/sparkly up close!

Visit Create with Connie and Mary to see all of the Designer creations. So many inspirational possibilities!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Blessed By God
Ink: Encore Metallic Gold
Paper: Shimmery White, Fancy Foil Gold Designer Vellum, Brushed Gold Shimmer, Champagne Glimmer
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

5 comments:

Deb said...

Very beautiful and elegant! Love what you did with the vellum! Gorgeous card!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Oh I love your card and the way you interpreted the sketch! It is so elegant and classy.

Lisa Martz said...

Very elegant. Perfect way to celebrate one of the most special days in life...no matter what age. Very pretty!

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the three vellums, so elegant!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Terrific baptismal card Melissa. I really love the gold on the vellum too. Beautiful! TFS.