Tuesday, July 08, 2014

All Abloom Happiness

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a confession to make. I am a paper hoarder. Yes, I admit. I see pretty paper. I buy it. Then I look at it. Over and over. I have stacks and stacks of papers that I have collected over the years that I can't bring myself to use. So you can only imagine how difficult it was for me to break into the ever-so-fabulous new paper stack called All Abloom. 48 double-sided 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" sheets in bright beautiful colors. Well, I did it. What an accomplishment for me - lol!

This card comes together quite quickly when the designer paper is the main focus. A flower window cut from the designer paper makes for a great little coordinating embellishment. A simple sentiment along with a 2-color ribbon knot finishes it off nicely...


SU!pplies:
Stamps: And Many More
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Very Vanilla, All Abloom Designer Paper stack, Island Indigo
Accessories: Island Indigo cotton ribbon, Hello Honey Stitched ribbon, Window Frames framelits

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: