Friday, May 30, 2014

Blended Bloom Birthday

Good Morning, Stampers!

I recently had the opportunity to participate in a NEW Catalog swap with some very talented fellow Demonstrators. Here is the card I created. Can you spot some of the new products I used?


The Blendabilities are AMAZING! I love the vibrant color! I colored the NEW Blended Bloom flower with the Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Skin Tone assortments. The polka dots were created by inking the Decorative Dots embossing folder with Basic Black in and just pressing it onto the cardstock. The little tab is our new File Tab edgelits - so many possibilities with those!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Blended Flower, Something to Say
Ink: Tuxedo Black Momento
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Dots embossing folder,  File Tab edgelits, Hello Honey ribbon, Dazzling Details, Crystal Effects, Corner Rounder

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: