Friday, March 07, 2014

Explosion of Thanks

Good Morning, Stampers!

Last week, my Wednesday Card Class Group so generously took me to lunch to celebrate my birthday. I LOVE THESE LADIES! I wanted to thank them in a special way, and I knew just what I wanted to do!  I created these explosion boxes full of flowers to brighten their day like they brightened mine!


I did a Valentine version of this back in December. 
You can find the instructions for the explosion box HERE.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Backyard Basics, Chalk Talk
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Backyard Basics Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, blender pens


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: