Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sale-A-Bration Open House

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had such a great time at my Sale-A-Bration Open House yesterday! I wanted to share the Make & Takes I created for everyone who attended. Each project features products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.


A sweet little HAPPY card featuring the See Ya Later stamp set
and Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack



Little banner note card featuring Banner Blast stamp set and Banner Punch


Quick and easy card featuring the Petal Parade stamp set


Little "Thank You" gifts featuring the You're Lovely stamp set


Thanks again for eveyone who attended!! 

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love these!! What cute ideas! I have one question: what did you use to make those adorable clouds? Too cute!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks sherri! I used the word bubble framelits for the clouds!