Friday, November 15, 2013

Snowman Kisses Swap

 Good Morning, Stampers!

When my Stamp Club met this past week, the theme for our swap was "Stocking Stuffers". When I came across these pretty little pearl-like candies at the Cracker Barrel, I knew I could dress them up with a little matching snowman.

 It's difficult to tell from the photo, but the snowmen are stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Irridescent Ice embossing powder. The result is a shimmery little man with a touch of elegance.


The label was embossed with the Pretty Print embossing folder on Very Vanilla cardstock. The Festive Flurry snowflake was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. The little sentiment was printed from MDS onto Very Vanilla cardstock.

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snow Day
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Crisp Canteloupe Ruffled Ribbon, Label framelits, Festive Flurries framelits, Basic Rhinestone, Pretty Print embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. Hole Punch, 1"x8" Cellophane Bags, Candy

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I have come over from Stampin Connection and am your newest FOLLOWER. Lovely blog and projects! Hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks, Louise! I will do that!