Monday, November 04, 2013

Poinsettia Tag

Good Morning, Stampers!


We are into Week 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection! TODAY is MY day to share a project! Of course, I can not share it with you here on my blog as it is EXCLUSIVE to subscribers ONLY.

 I can, however, give you a little hint with this tag I made. It includes some of the supplies I used in my project. If you are a subscriber, this would go great if you are making today's project to give as a gift. If you are not a subscriber, you can still make and use this tag for your holiday packaging!


Curoius as to what today's project is? Then visit Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
You will still get ALL of the projects seen so far as well as all of what's to come! Over 40 card and project ideas! Thats less than $1 per project!
I will warn you - these Designers are very clever and creative!! 

Apron Pattern

SU!pplies:
Stamps: A Gift For You (single stamp), Joyful Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Gold Glitter, Pretty Print embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler marker, Old Olive marker, Season of Style DSP, 1/16" Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelit

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: