Monday, October 21, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes

Good Morning, Stampers!


I am so excited! TODAY is my first project for the Create with Connie and Mary 2013 Winter Collection! If you have been following here, you know that the ONLY way to see the EXCLUSIVE projects is to become a subscriber. Have you subscribed yet???

I have a little "teaser" for those of you who haven't joined! (If you ARE a subscriber, think of this as an added *bonus*!) The first week of the 2013 Winter Collection is all about cards. I am featuring the stamp set - Snow Day - my favorite!!! I have a card to share with you featuring this adorable little man!


Whatcha think? Would you like to see the EXCLUSIVE set of my Card "Create"tions? Then you MUST visit Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Snow Day
Ink: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Paper: crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'
~Melissa

No comments: