Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Treat Display

Good Morning, Stampers!

Happy Halloween Eve! One of the things my husband and I love doing on Halloween is walking with the kids around the neighborhood as they trick-or-treat from house to house. One problem we always run into is who stays home to pass out the candy? I have a fun idea to share with you today that solves our dilema!



I created a "take one" pumpkin that is (or will be) filled with the candy treats for the kids to take when they come to our house!

I took a styrofoam pumpkin from the craft store (a real one would work, too!) and inserted (2) wooden skewers into the top. I created the banner using the Sketched Alphabet and Halloween Hello stamp sets. I held the bats and witch using 34 gauge wire taped to the backside.

The treats were created using the Pumpkin Pie Goody Gear Simply Created Kit and the Halloween Hello  and Oh, Goodie stamp sets. Tape the treats to the pumpkin and they are ready to go!

This would be fun for a desk, too! Give one to a teacher, co-worker, secretary, etc...

I think this is SO MUCH CUTER than just a bowl of candy!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Halloween Hello, Oh, Goodie, Sketched Alphabet
Ink: Whisper White, Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Goody Gear Simply Created Kit, wooden skewers, 34 gauge wire, candy, pumpkin, 1 3/8" circle punch

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: