Monday, July 01, 2013

Summer Collection - Week #2 - Vintage Style

Good Morning, Stampers!

It's Vintage Week at the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection and I'M UP! Today is my day to share my Week #2 project. Of course, only subscribers get to see the exclusive projects, but I thought I would give you a little taste of what you are missing! Yes, I can be such a "tease" - lol!


My project features the Tea Party stamp set and coordinating Afternoon Picnic designer Paper. I created this card using some of the supplies from my project. A little **BONUS** for everyone!

Visit Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe to the Summer Collection. We are well into Week #2, but you won't miss a project. You will still get all of the fabulous projects complete with full-color, step-by-step instructions!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Tea Party
Ink: Soft Suede, Wysteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Wysteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Afternoon Picnic, Victorian Trim, Linen Thread, blender pen

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: