Monday, July 15, 2013

A Birthday Celebration!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so excited to be sharing my final project today on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection Edition! I thought it would be fun to make a coordinating card using the supplies I used in my project and share it with you! If you would like to see the project I made, you MUST be a subscriber! This is the last week of the Summer Edition, but ALL projects will be available online so you won't miss a thing! Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all of the details!





This is a standard size A2 card. I cut (2) pieces of Summer Starfruit cardstock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Along the top of the card, I measured 2 1/8" and marked it with a pencil. Then, I drew a line from the mark down each side to the bottom corners and cut. At the top of the hat, I punched a hole to insert the Candy Dot brad. So much fun for any age!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Birthday Basics DSP, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Adorning Accents edgelits and embossing folders, Pansy Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Itty Bitty banner framelits

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: