Sunday, June 23, 2013

Patriotic Card and Treat Class

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am continuing on my Patriotic theme today and I have a few more projects to share with you! These are the projects I am featuring for my Patriotic Card and Treat Class on Monday, June, 24th at 6:30pm. Do you recognize these stamp sets?? NONE of them are Patriotic - until, of course, I got a hold of them! haha!

Too Kind = FIREWORKS!

Six-Sided Sampler = AMERICAN FLAG

Simply Stars = BUNDLE OF FIREWORKS

and of course, the project I showed you yesterday featured Mosaic Madness

This class is full, but I do have a few kits available!

Kits are available for $12 and include:
* All of the papers, embellishments and candies needed to create the projects above.
* Full-color instructions for each project


What the kit DOES NOT include:
* Adhesive
* Scissors
* Stamping/Stamps
* Ink




Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: