Friday, April 19, 2013

FREE STAMP DAY!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had a great time at my FREE STAMP DAY yesterday! With Mother's Day coming up, I thought it would be fun to create a project that could be given to a well-deserved Mom on her special day! What Mom doesn't LOVE to shop?? It's all about the presentation and I'm sure any Mom would love to get one of these!


I have seen several of these extended envelope gift card holders, but I couldn't find one with instructions! SO, I created one for myself! It is not hard at all and you will find that this can easily be adapted to any occasion: Father's Day, Graduation, Birthday, even to a Teacher!

Here are my instructions - (click to enlarge)


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Just for You
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Designer Build-A-Brad, Itty Bitty Circle punch, Sizzix Scallop Envelope, Chevron embossing folder, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Melon Mambo Organdy ribbon 

Mark you calendars for the third Thursday of every month @ 10am! 
Next FREE STAMP DAY is May 16th!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa


No comments: