Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Bash Party Favors - Sneek Peek!

Good Morning, Stampers!

TODAY is the day!! I am so excited to be stamping and creating Birthday Cards with 15 stampers! I have so many fun card projects planned as well as a raffle for Stampin' Up! products!


Here is a sneek peek at the party favor each attendee will recieve. I stamped a kraft gift box (#124106 from page 161 of the big catalog) using Whisper White ink and a doily stamp from Delicate Doilies stamp set (w #122590 $21.95 c #122592 $16.95 from page 110 of the big catalog)
The flower was created using the oh-so-fabulous Creped Filter Paper (#129393) from page 6 of the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog. I finished it off with a Vellum cardstock butterfly and a few rhinstones...What's inside?? Well, I can't tell, but I assure you the attendees will love it! 


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: