Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spring Catalog Extravaganza!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Do you have a favorite product from the NEW Spring Mini Catalog? I don't. I mean, I don't have a favorite because I LOVE EVERYTHING in that catalog! What's not to love? For my Spring Catalog Extravaganza class, I had a hard time deciding what products to use. I wanted to give a variety as well as use as many new products that I could - I want you to get your hands on everything! Well, I think I about covered something for everyone. What do you think?





The Spring Catalog Extravaganza class is Monday, January 21st at 6:30pm. The class is just about full, so if you would like to join us, contact me as soon as possible! Unable to make the class? I have a few kits available. Kits include all of the supplies and instructions to create these (4) cards (NO stamping) Class/kit fee is $10.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: