Monday, December 03, 2012

Weekly 3/$5 Card Class - Holiday Cards

Good Morning, Stampers!

We are continuing with Holiday cards this week for my 3/$5 Card Classes. I was inspired by a few cards I saw on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator-Only website - Stampin' Connection this past week.


Be sure to register for these classes by calling the Center directly @ 248-573-8175 
or if you would like to reserve a kit, contact me directly!



How would you like access to the Demonstrator-Only website Stampin' Connection
Take advantage of the Inkspiration promotion and get 10 ink pads ( a $59.95 value) FREE
 when you join my team (thru Dec. 16th) and you can begin enjoying the thousands 
of stampin' ideas, discussions and more! 

 Customize your Starter Kit! Select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products for 
ONLY $99! FREE SHIPPING included! 

* Join to support your hobby and get 20% off ALL your personal orders!
* Join to start your own business! Earn extra money doing what YOU LOVE!
* Join to Share What You Love!

Join my RubberFUNatics Team HERE

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: