Sunday, December 16, 2012

Love and Affection

Good Morning, Stampers!

I thought I would throw in a little Valentine to shake things up a bit today! I created this card exclusively for my Stamp Club Members this past week.


I used the Affection Collection stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I am so disappointed that this set will be gone January 2nd! It has become one of my favorite Valentine sets! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Champagne Glass Glitter, Primrose Petals stitched ribbon, Apothecary Accents framelits 


You can order the Affection Collection stamp set and other 
Holiday Mini Catalog products HERE 

While you are there, be sure to check out the 300+ 
new items added to the Clearance rack!
Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: