Saturday, October 20, 2012

FREE STAMP DAY!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had the pleasure of hosting my FREE STAMP DAY this past week. I LOVE these days! It is a chance for me to thank my customers for their loyalty and business each month. I appreciate each and every one of you!

I came across this fun tri-fold box and from a video I saw on YouTube from Kathleen. I thought with the holidays just around the corner, this box would be great to give filled with treats or even a gift card or cash. It is simple to do and can be completed in less than 10 minutes!



Basic Box Measurements:

Box - 1 piece of cardstock 11 7/8 x 8 3/4

Score:
With the 8 3/4 part of the cardstock along the top of your Simply Scored, score at 2 7/8 and 5 7/8
Turn your cardstock so that the 11 7/8 side of your cardstock is along the top of your Simply Scored.  Score at 1 1/2 and 4 1/2 from each end.  Score at 2 1/2" from the top of your cardstock to the first score line and from the bottom up to the first score line. Do this on both ends. 
Cut along the score lines that are at the 2 1/2 down to the first score line on both ends and the top and bottom.  Also cut along the cardstock between the 1 1/2 and 4 1/2 score line.  


Assemble: 

Fold along all the score lines.  Put Sticky Strip along two flaps on one side of the middle square.  Fold the flaps in to meet.

Put Sticky Strip on the back of the small flaps and bring them in to meet the edge of the cardstock on all four sides.

Decorate!

Add Designer Paper and a few embellishments to finish off your box!

Mark your calendar for the third Thursday each month and join me!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa




No comments: