Friday, October 12, 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is FRIDAY! Time for a Fast & Fabulous project! When I first saw this Howlstooth and Scaringbone Striped Designer Paper, it reminded me of piano keys. Now that I am winding down my Halloween projects, I have a few scraps left so I thought I would put my thoughts onto paper!


Whatcha think? I was even able to use some of the 1/2" Striped Satin ribbon, too! Who says it has to be just for Halloween, right?!! 

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Note of Thanks (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Very Vanilla Cardstock
Accessories: 1/2" Striped Satin ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

Clever use of the stripes with the sheet music wheel! Smiles, Elizabeth