Wednesday, October 24, 2012

13 Weeks of Halloween

Good Morning, Stampers!



I can't believe this is the 13th and final week of the Great Halloween Blog Hop! Haven't the last 12 weeks been spookishly amazing?!

My final project comes from an old idea but always a Halloween favorite, never-the-less!


Do you remember filling the medical gloves with popcorn and candy corn? What about filling it with tons of candy? Any child (or adult, too!) would LOVE to dig into this! 
I was able to get these clear cleaning gloves at the local dollar store - 100 for a buck! Such a deal! (**If you are local and want some, let me know - I have lots of left-overs!)

 
Here is a close-up of the tag. I used a hodgepodge of stamps and papers 
to create this. A great way to utilize scraps!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Blue Ribbon, Monster Munchies, Tiny Tags
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Ribbon hole punch

Be sure to check out all of the projects on the Blog Hop this week! Check back often as new projects are added each day!

Happy Stampin'!
Melissa

3 comments:

Terry said...

Hey Melissa, that tag is super cool! I've never seen a glove filled with candy and popcorn. The only thing I've done with them is fill them with water and put them in the freezer to make creepy ice for a Halloween party punch bowl! Thanks so much for being a "regular" on The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop. I appreciate you sharing your talents each week!

Hugs,

Terry

Shans Design Studio said...

Melissa, what a super cute project! I haven't thought about using gloves like this in years. Not since my kids were tiny. TFS another great idea!

Elizabeth Price said...

This is way too cool and spooky! Your stamped embellishment is "to die for." Smiles, Elizabeth