Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly 3/5 Class - Fall/Autumn

Good Morning, Stampers!

The cooler weather is coming! I can't believe that the trees have started to change colors already! I am not a fan of the cold weather, but I really do love the gorgeous colors of the Fall Season! I am excited to get into some fun projects using the wonderful products Stampin' Up! has for the Fall!

Here are the cards I created for this week's classes.  I am offering this class on Monday, from 9am - 10am OR Wednesday, from 10am - 11am at the Center. Please be sure to contact the Center directly @        248-573-8175 to reserve your space. If you are interested in a kit, I have them available as well. The kit will include all of the supplies (no stamping) and instructions to create the (3) cards.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Terry said...

Cute cards! I love autumn. It's so gorgeous in so many states.

Hugs,

Terry