Wednesday, September 12, 2012

13 Weeks of Halloween

Good Morning, Stampers!


Today's Halloween project is a card I created exclusively for my Stamp Club Members this past week.
I love Rich Razzleberry for Halloween! Such a bright shade of purple and works so well with the Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Basic Gray. A bit of "spooky" in a fun way!


SU!pplies: 

Stamps: Mixed Melody (Hostess set),  Delightful Dozen
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop circle punch, Spider Web embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Paper

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa


1 comment:

Terry said...

Cute card - love the banners! And the Rich Razzleberry. I used it on my card this week too. What's that they say about "Great minds...?"