Thursday, August 09, 2012

CCMC213

Good Morning, Stampers!

 Take a look at this fun sketch challenge going on over at Create with Connie and Mary today!


I decided to create my card using the Decorate a Daisy stamp set for my Stamp Set of the Month sample for the month of August. I just love how natural-looking the new Woodgrain embossing folder is! It works so well in any color combination! 






SU!pplies
:Stamps: Decorate a Daisy
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories: Midnight Muse Ribbon, Rhinestone, Lacy Brocade & Woodgrain embossing folders.

Here is the other sample for my Stamp Set of the Month Club for August. I will include one of each of these cards in this month's order. If you would like to join my monthly club, view the details HERE.


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa



6 comments:

Deb said...

Love the simplicity of your card!! The Midnight Muse stands out so beautifully agains the Crumb Cake! And what a great way to use those little banners!! Love it!

LeAnne said...

One of my favorite sets in one of my favorite colors! Just DANDY!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! Two great looks with one fantastic flower!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I so like this color combo and how you completed your flower!

Connie Babbert said...

Too cute, Melissa! I need to get that stamp set!

Lisa Martz said...

What a fun card! Love the fun blue color! Great working with you on Create!