Wednesday, August 22, 2012

13 Weeks of Halloween

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a fun Halloween treat to share with you for this week's blog hop! The Jet Black Stazon ink is super for stamping on the clear bags!


Be sure to follow along to see all of this week's fabulous Halloween ideas!

SU!pplies:

Stamps: Jack of All Trades, Tiny Tags
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Clear treat bags, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Candy Treats, Trio of Punches, 1/8" punch.

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Terry said...

What a cute and easy treat idea! I need to keep cello bags next to my StazOn pad to make sure I do this. I love the tag too. Thanks for adding this to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop!

Hugs,

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Super quick and easy way to decorate a goody bag, fantastic idea Melissa!