Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stamp Club Projects

Good Morning, Stampers!

I had the pleasure of hosting my new rounds of Stamp Club this past week! I thought I would share with you the exclusive projects I created just for them!

First of all, I always welcome them back to a new round with a fun little "Thank You" gift!


Not only are these little owl adorable, but they are earrings, too!   



Take a peek at the eyes... I simply glued the Large Pearls (125577 $4.95) to the center of the Brights Designer Buttons (119747 $8.95) using Crystal Effects (101055 $6.25) and post earrings from the craft store. They LOVED them!


This first card was created using the Natural Composition Specialty paper (126917 $12.95). Do you see the little blue flower in the center? I cut the flower from the smallest of the Floral Frames Framelits (127012 $26.95) and rubbeed Not Quite Navy ink using a sponge dauber (102892 $10.95/12). The embossing from the paper resists the ink so the natural color comes thru!

This card features our July Promotion - Reason to Smile (w131274 - c131275). You can purchase this stamp set for ONLY $5 with a $50 order only thru July 31st!

If you would like more information on joining my monthly Stamp Club, please contact me!

To purchase product at preferred pricing, order in my online store HERE

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

cute cute cute I love the owls for stamp club. TFS! Hugs, Bev