Saturday, July 28, 2012

FREE STAMP Day!

Good Morning, Stampers!

This past week I hosted my FREE STAMP day! It is a day I set aside each month where I open my house to those would like to come and stamp FREE! I plan a project (or two) made exclusively for the special day. It is my way of thanking my customers for their business on a monthly basis!

For my project this month, I had all of the supplies ready for everyone to make the beautiful Holiday ornaments from the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog! I thought it would be fun for them to try them out in different colors. I think they turned out great - each color is just beautiful!

Here is my original in Soft Suede - I am loving the browns!


Sally and Millie had theirs in Bashful Blue ink - just like a snowflake!



Gail, Kathy and Nancy's are in Lucky Limeade - Very Festive!




Then there is Shirley, Who didn't want to be in picture - lol! Gotcha Shirley! Hers is beautuful in Cherry Cobbler!


And finally, Linda and Arlene's in Cherry Cobbler, too! (I'll get their picture someday!)


EMAIL ME DIRECTLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS rubberfunatics@att.net

Join me every 3rd Thursday of the Month at 10am for my FREE STAMP Day! Next date is August 16th!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

4 comments:

soakes69 said...

they are beautiful---the guests too! Do you have directions?

Melissa Davies said...

Email me & I will send you the file! rubberfunatics@att.net

Debbie said...

Hi Melissa,

I am a demo in Texas just back from convention. My first!!! WOW. What a great time.

For the snowflakes did you cut everything out for your guests, or do you have more than one set of frame liits? My group would love to try that but I feel time would be a killer as I only have one set of dies.

I would love the directions too.

Debbie

Melissa Davies said...

Debbie, I had everything cut for them :o) They just had to do the assembly... Email me & I will send you the instructions!
~Melissa