Friday, July 20, 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday from Convention!

Good Morning, Stampers!
What a fantastic first day of Convention 2012! We began the morning with the General Session and a warm welcome from Shelli Gardner herself,  followed by Jason Ryan Dorsey who spoke about the Powers of  Generations. He had us in stitches as he talked about how the different generations effect our Stampin' Up! businesses.

Then we broke out into our classes. I always look forward to the classes and learn new ideas & helpful hints from fellow Demonstrators as well as the Corporate Team Members. I always leave the classes feeling inspired & motivated!

Here are some of the highlights from the first day:


The stage was set & the music playing...

A fun dance to the Convention theme song "I AM". Very catchy! I had it stuck in my head all day!


Shelli with her Convention Welcome...

Convention would not be the same if Shelli didn't do some stamping herself!


Here is the project she demonstrated - SO PRETTY and SO SHELLI!!


Of course prizes are always involved, too! And I won!!


Here is my prize - MDS software, ribbon & Dazzling Details! Yeah ME!



More display boards with samples from the You're Amazing stamp set from page 33.

We finished off the day with Awards! I got to walk across the stage as a winner of the Weekend Get-A-WAY incentive trip to Hilton Head! Afterward, we celebrated in the after-party complete with a DJ & Desserts!
And finally, my Fast & Fabulous Friday project for you!


It is a sneek peek at a fun Halloween stamp called Googly Goohls set in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. The finished card size is 3"x3". A great little card to give with a Halloween treat!

Thanks for stopping by today! I will update more convention details soon!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: