Monday, June 18, 2012

*NEW* Stamp of the Month Club!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Something new I've started this month is what I call my Stamp of the Month Club. It is really simple to join and it gives you something to look forward to in the mail each month! (besides bills - lol!)

Here is how the club works:

I have pre-selected (4) NEW stamp sets from the Annual Catalog to start out with. Each month, I will provide you with (2) hand-stamped cards and mail them to your house along with the Stamp Set of the Month. I will charge your credit card or Paypal account $25.00 (clear mount) or $35.00 (wood mount). That's it! You have a stamp set and (2) samples to get your creative thinking started!

For June, the stamp set is called Blooming with Kindness from page 87. Here are the samples I have included with the orders for this month:



A few things to keep in mind:

*You can change your stamp set for any current stamp set of equal or lesser value. Please let me know by the 1st of each month if you would like to have an alternate stamp set.

* This is a 4 month commitment. After the 4 months, you can cancel at any time. (Tho you won't want to!)

* As a **BONUS**, you can choose a FREE Exclusive Hostess stamp set. This set will arrive during one of the four months - It'll be a SURPRISE!

For more information, select the Stamp of the Month Club tab above or email me directly with your questions.

So far, this has been a HUGE HIT! Several of you have joined and I thank you for that!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: