Friday, June 01, 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

First of all, I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to all who attended my Open House yesterday! I had such a great day spending time with some of my favorite stampers!

Congrats to Gail M. who won the stamping raffle - $120 worth of stamps!! WOO HOO!!!

Today's card is a fun one! I got inspired (once again) while shopping.. As I walked into the Target store, there are these huge popsicle decals on the doors. A favorite sumertime treat from my childhood - "Bomb Pops"!


Isn't it the "bomb"?! hahaha

I simply punched a 1" square (124094 $15.95) from Island Indigo & Whisper White cardstock and a 1" circle (119868 $12.95) from Real Red cardstock. I glued them together and ran it through the Stripes embossing folder (123128 $7.95). The sentiment was printed directly from my computer and the "splash" in the background is from the Everything Eleanor stamp set (w124162 - c124164)

The NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog goes "live" at 12pm MST! All of the online links will be working later this afternoon. I will keep you posted!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: