Thursday, June 21, 2012

CCMC 207

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today's challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary is a fun one! I never think to put things on a diagonal - usaually, I am all about elements being straight and lined up. So, when I saw this challenge, I knew I was creating out of my comfort zone. To my surprise, it came fairly easy and once I got started, I just kept going! Here is the challenge for this week:

 Here is my card:



I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new polka dot designer paper! Just about every order I place, I add another package - lol! I just can't seem to get enough!

Be sure to head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to play along!

Supplies:

Stamps: Curly Cute (w117014 $19.95 - c120510 $14.95)

Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902 $10.95); Whisper White (100730 $6.95)

Ink: Basic Black (126980 $5.95)

Accessories: Sizzix Beautiful Butterflies Bigz (114507 $21.95), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335 $7.95), Basic Rhinestones (119246 $4.95)

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa



5 comments:

Deb said...

What an awesome card! I LOVE this paper, too and I LOVE what you did with it! The butterfly looks so great against the polka dots!

Connie Babbert said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! It will definitely go in my file to CASE!!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a fabulous and fun card Melissa. So nice to see you joining us!

Lisa Martz said...

Love this...bright and cheerful! Who wouldn't want this in the mail? Great working with you on Create!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic idea to use diagonal banners! And the embossed butterfly is a perfect match!