Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Fabulous Rosette

Good Morning, Stampers!

I love all of the fabulous projects I see using rosettes! They are so much fun to see the different possibilities that one die can give. The Sizzix Designer Rosette (125594 $42.95) from the Occasions Mini Catalog offers many different edge options - scalloped, pinking or straight. You can even finish off the edge using one of our many border punches as well. The best thing about this die is that it is already scored for you! It makes it so simple to create several of these in no time!


On my card here, I wanted a more smaller rosette. So using my Simply Scored tool, I scored in between each score line. The result is a tighter, more compact rosette - perfect for smaller projects.



The width of the rosette is about 5". That makes it possible to make larger rosettes for decorative projects, or, like my card, I cut it to 1" to make the 2" rosette. You could even adhere two pieces together to form a 12"+ rosette! So many options with the one versatile die!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: