Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April Framed Art - Tea for Two

Good Morning, Stampers!


I am loving all of the Subway Art I have seen lately! I knew I wanted to incorporate it into this month's project, so I combined a little bit of that along with some stamping to create my April Framed Art.



I first created the Subway Art using the My Digital Studio Software (118108 $79.95 - 124483 $39.95 Express Download). I printed the piece onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then embellished using the Tea Shoppe stamp set (w125545 $34.95 - c125547 $27.95) and Rich Razzleberry ink.



I am offering this as a class on Monday, April 2nd @ 7pm. This will also be available as a kit (no stamping included). The class fee is $10 (w/o frame) or $15 w/ frame. Contact me to reserve your space/kit.



Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Elin K. said...

Wish I could come to your class! This is beautiful. :)