Thursday, February 02, 2012

Valentine Treat & a BIG Welcome!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have two posts to share with you today!

The first is a Valentine kit I created perfect for your special Valentine. The kit is $5 and includes the chocolate & all of the supplies to create the top of the box. (shipping not included). Kits are available while supplies last so contact me to reserve yours!

Secondly, I would like to welcome Maria, Sheryl & Kelli - the NEWEST members of my RubberFUNatics team! I am so thrilled to have you as part of the Stampin' Up! family!

The theme at Leadership 2012 is "My Way". I thought a card with that theme was perfect for a warm welcome! The cards feature the Pennant Parade stamp set (w122740 $21.95 - c122742 $16.95) and the Sale-A-Bration FREE set Outlined Occasions (w126014 - c126016).


Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: