Saturday, February 25, 2012

March Framed Art - 2 Ways

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have the March Framed Art to share with you today! "Welcome Spring" is the theme and I thought the Sizzix Elegant Bird (125593 $21.95) is just perfect for this. I incorporated the Fresh Vintage stamp set (w125115 - c125117) and the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154) from the Sale-A-Bration brochure - they all work so well together, don't you think? If you click the photo, you can enlarge it to see the detail in the background. I added the image from the Fresh Vintage in Versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder for a subtle but elegant look to the background.

I have a few customers who prefer to do scrapbook pages instead of the Framed Art. I simply took the basic layout from the framed art and used it on (2) 12"x 12" pieces of Baja Breeze cardstock. So versatile and easy to accomodate all papercrafters!
If you are interested in either project, they are available as a kit! All of the consumables (no stamped images/stamps) are included as well as step-by-step instructions for $10. Contact me to reserve your kit. (shipping is additional)
Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Love your projects!

Melissa Davies said...

Thank you!!! :o)