Saturday, January 07, 2012

An exciting announcement!!!

Good Morning, Stampers!!

I am so excited to announce that once again, I will be a Guest Designer for the Create with Connie & Mary Occasions 2012 Edition! I really enjoyed designing for their 2011 Holiday Edition that when they asked me to do it again, there was no need to twist my arm! This edition will feature products from BOTH the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog & the 2012 Sale-A-Bration brochure!

My card today is a little sneek peek of some of the products I will be using in my exclusive project that you can only see by subscribing to the Create with Connie & Mary Occasions 2012 Edition. My project will run during the 2nd week - January 22 thru January 28. Join now and take advantage of the early bird pricing of just $29.95 - a $5 savings - for 6 weeks of amazing projects by some very talented artists! (early bird offer ends January 14th)

Stamps: Fresh Vintage (2012 Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelits, Paper Doily, hat pin, Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon, Chantilly Lace Trim

I look forward to sharing my project with you!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

9 comments:

Mary said...

I really like your work...today's card with all of the adornments is very pretty and well put-together... but can I please say one thing... the music on your blog is kind of annoying... could you re-think it?

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks so much for your comments, Mary!

p.s.You can scroll down to the bottom of the blog to turn off the music if you'd like :O)

Unknown said...

Love this
Following from SC
craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Kathryne!!!

Connie Babbert said...

This is gorgeous, Melissa!!! I love all the layers and texture on her...so pretty! Glad you are joining us again this session!!!

Melissa Davies said...

Thanks Connie! I'm so glad you asked me again!!

Debbie Henderson said...

Glad to have you on board with us again Melissa. Your card is so elegant, love the doily!

Barbara Welch said...

Congrats girlfriend (& downline). Your talents really show. See you soon in San Antonio

Yvonne said...

Love your project Melissa, the layers and ribbon are wonderful, love your blog.