Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Exciting Announcements!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have 2 exciting announcements to share with you today!

First of all, I would like to welcome Beth from Pickney, MI to my RUBBERFUNATICS Team! I am so excited to have her as part of my Stampin' Family!

Second, there is a FABULOUS SALE going on right now in our CLEARANCE RACK!
From December 15th - January 5th, get up to 80% off nearly 200 NEWLY added items!

Click the button below to start shopping!



A few things to remember:


* This is available ONLINE ONLY - Go to www.stamp2it.stampinup.net and select the SHOP NOW button.


* Items are available while supplies last....


* Punches available are the OLD STYLE.


* Qualifying orders are available for Hostess Benefits


* Non-clearance items can also be added.


* There are NO refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.


Please contact me if you have any questions!


Happy Stampin' (& Shoppin')!!

~Melissa

No comments: