Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Holiday Card...

Good Morning, Stampers!

I am so thrilled that I was able to not only, create & complete my Holiday cards early this year, but also get them sent out the day AFTER Thanksgiving! I don't think I can remember a time that I have ever had them in the mail sooner than a week before Christmas - lol!

For those who know me well, I LOVE snowmen & my cards for the last, oh, 10 years, have had a snowman of some sort. I fully intended to use one of the many snowman sets that Stampin' Up has (they are all so adorable!!). But, while creating cards for one of my classes, I came up with this. Something just clicked & I knew this was going to be my card!

Yes, I suppose I could have snuck a snowman in the center, afterall, I wasn't "in love" with this stamp set to begin with. But how beautiful is that pinecone image?? Honestly, it is my ultimate favorite stamp set this Holiday Season!

Stamp Set: Pines & Poinsettias (w123762 $19.95 - c123764 $14.95)
Curly Cute (w117014 $19.95 - c120510 $14.95)

Let me know your thoughts! I love feedback!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: