Friday, November 25, 2011

Fast & Fabulous Friday!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!

I have a Fast & Fabulous Holiday card to share with you today. Time is running out to get your hands on the stamp set Gently Falling (w123802 $39.95 - 123804 $28.95) from page 12 of the Holiday Mini Catalog! I've heard several comments about not needing "another Fall leaf stamp set", but let me tell you, this set is not just for the Fall. The Holiday Mini Catalog ends January 3rd!

Take a look:

I stamped the images in Versamark ink (102283 $7.50) and embossed with the Pewter embossing powder (124114 $4.75) for a simple, yet stunning contrast with the Ridinghood Red cardstock. A little bow with a bit of left-over Ridinghood Red & Silver ribbons and a glue dot finish it off...




Happy Stampin'!


~Melissa


1 comment:

Patti said...

Very elegant; beautiful Christmas card.