Thursday, October 06, 2011

GROW with Stampin' Up!

Good Morning, Stampers!


I had a several business-related items to take care of this week. New members of my group "Rubberfunatics" to welcome, milestones, thank you cards, etc.. "Grow" was the theme of the Convention this past summer, so I thought it seemed fitting to include this into my business, too! Although the stamp "GROW" is an exclusive to Demonstrators ONLY, (join my team & get one!) the flowers are from Raining Flowers (w122765 $39.95 - c122767 $28.95) and the Designer Paper is from the Paisley Prints pack (122367 $10.95).

Join my team in October for a FREE Big Shot or $100 shopping spree!


Questions I get asked frequently:


1. How much do I have to buy or sell to keep active? All you have to do to keep active is buy/sell $300 per quarter (every 3 months)


2. Do my own orders count towards the $300? YES!!


3. Can I get Hostess Benefits with my orders? YES!!


4. How much is my discount? All of your personal orders are 20% off. PLUS, you can earn more in Volume Rebates based on your quarterly sales!


5. What if I decide I don't want to be a Demonstrator anymore? Is there a penalty? NO!! (of course, you won't ever want to make that choice!!) You get to keep everything in your kit & you are not obligated to purchase anymore!


6. I am not a "seller" - do I have to sell?? Absolutely NOT! You can simply enjoy the discount for all of your personal orders!


Here are a few other "perks" of being part of the RubberFUNatics team:


* Attend my classes for FREE!

*You get the opportunity to attend Convention & Regional Events

* Choose FREE products with the Great Rewards program!

* Special incentives just for Demonstrators!

* A FREE subscription to Stampin' Success - A Demo-only monthly magazine

* An opportunity to pre-purchase items before the general public!


Contact me for more information!


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: