Friday, October 21, 2011

A Fast & Fabulous Technique!

Good Morning, Stampers!

I have a Fast & Fabulous technique to share with you today! The colors here in Michigan have been so pretty these last few weeks. I know it won't last too much longer so I have decided to capture the color for as long as I can! Take a look at these beautiful leaves:

Did I capture the color? It looks really hard but it is actually so simple! All you need to get this stunning look is your heat tool, some clear embossing powder & inks... Here are the step by step instructions:

1. Stamp the leaves in Chocolate Chip CRAFT ink (pigment) onto Very Vanilla cardstock.
2. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder. Let cool.
3. Using a sponge dauber, rub various Classic Ink colors in a circular motion. Here I used Pool Party, More Mustard, Always Artichoke & Tangerine Tango.
4. Cut out the leaves & use on your project!

I have been having so much fun making these the last few days! Here I added them to a card for my downline swap this week. I just LOVE how the color "pops"!!


Come back tomorrow to see how I incorporated these leaves into my November Framed Art class!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: