Thursday, September 08, 2011

Gently Falling into Fall

Good Morning, Stampers!

The weather here the last few days has been cooler than we are used to. It reminds me that Fall is just around the corner. I LOVE the NEW Spice Cake DSP (124003 $10.95) from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The colors Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party are a combination that I never would have put together. BUT they are soooooo yummy together! (Perfect fit for the name - Spice Cake!)

I found a glass jar and my favorite $$ store and simply wrapped a few of the DS papers around the center. I added a bit of the Champagne Glass Glitter (120997 $3.95) for a bit of sparkle & the 3/8" Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon (122975 $9.95) to the center.


A close up of the paper band shows the leaves that I stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, More Mustard along with Soft Suede. The leaves are from the Gently Falling stamp set (w123802 $39.95 - c123804 $28.95) on page 16 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. At first, I didn't think I would need another leaves set, but this one is the BEST BY FAR!!




Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Stampin'!


No comments: