Wednesday, July 27, 2011

August Scrapbook Kit of the Month

Good Morning, Stampers!

It is Wednesday & normally I have my Wacky Wednesday cards to share with you. However, I do not have a class this week as I have family in town visiting. We will resume Wacky Wednesday next week so stay tuned.... Instead, I have my August Scrapbook Kit of the Month to share with you today.

I am loving all of the large background stamps that are in the new catalog. I have several that I have purchased and a few more on their way - lol! Needless to say, I will be showing some of them in the next few days.... :o)

My August Scrapbook Kit of the Month features the Sunflower background stamp (123606 $17.95). I love it as it is so detailed and realistic looking. I have the kit available for $10 and it includes all of the consumables to create these two 12x12 pages. Although it is difficult to see in the photo, I used the Sweet Buttons embosslit (121812 $11.95) and added Crystal Effects (101055 $6.25) to each of them to make them look like real buttons. Contact me to reserve your kit.
Happy Stampin'!


No comments: