Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stamp Club - Sneek Peek!

Good Morning, Stampers!


Here is a sneek peek at one of the projects my Stamp Club members will be making tonight. It is a covered toilet paper roll filled with a yummy chocolate treat! I originally saw this idea on Stampin' Connection by Linda Steele. I changed mine up to accomodate the stamps that I have.


If you would like to join my Stamp Club, I have a NEW club forming in January! Here are the details:

The group will consist of 6 members. Each member agrees to purchase $25 in Stampin' Up! merchandise each month for 6 months. In return each member will receive:

1. A Free Catalog ($5 off coupon if you already own)

2. Free Exclusive Hostess-Only Stamps! (On your Hostess Month)

3. $15 in stamping products of your choice! (On your Hostess Month)

4. 2-3 Make & Take projects

5. Great friends to stamp & mingle with!

If you would like to get more information on joining, please contact me!

No comments: