Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holiday Cone Treats

Good Morning, Stampers!



I always get asked the question "Where do you get all of your ideas?"


Well, I WISH I could take credit for all of the things I make, however, the truth is, Stampin' Up! offers a FABULOUS website just for Demonstrators. We can inspire & create (and copy!!) with fellow Demonstrators from all over the world! These Demonstrators are truly unbelieveable when it comes to some of the projects they create. I am so grateful to them all! I found this idea from a fellow Demonstrator, Kimberly Van Diepen. She is one amazing stamper! She made these treat cones for Halloween, however, I needed something for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Here is what I created:

I thought they would be perfect for each place setting at the table, don't you think? I used the color theme of Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake. I LOVE this color combo for Fall! I chose the Elegant Soiree DSP (117163 - $9.95) and the coordinating Elegant Lines embossing folder (119277 - $7.95) as the base of the cone. The little leaf is from the French Foliage (w120845 - $19.95 - c121166 $14.95) stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Thanks for looking!

Happy Stampin'!!


No comments: