Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Paper Pumpkn Thing December Blog Hop - To You and Yours

Good Morning, Stampers!


You are going to LOVE this month's kit To You and Yours
just the way it is, but you will be inspired to create
alternate projects on this month's blog hop! 


I went #simplestamping with my kit!
I created ornaments/tags as well as a 
quick and easy card!



Here, I used the backside of the green sprigs to
create an all-white scene with a little touch of Cherry Cobbler.


This one, I added the sentiment cut from the 
plaid paper using the Merry Christmas thinlits 
and a few rhinestones colored with my Cherry Cobbler blends.


and this one, I created a mistletoe! 


A #simplestamping quick and easy card
with a few of the Cherry Cobbler colored rhinestones.

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

Ready to see the rest of the hop? Follow along below:

2 comments:

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Fun idea to create ornaments!

Candy Ford of Stamp Candy said...

Using the tags as ornaments is a great idea.