Wednesday, February 01, 2017

My Sweet Hero

Good Morning, Stampers!

I needed a last-minute treat idea for a customer who wants to start working on Valentine treats for her co-workers. She requested something other than candy and she is definitely not a baker. (lol) I found these individually wrapped Little Debbie Valentine brownies at the grocery store. They are just adorable! They each come with a sweet little message carved into the pink frosting - so perfect! I stamped the heart from the My Hero RMHC stamp set and added a few little embellishments with a touch of silver sparkle. A great last-minute treat for someone in a time crunch!


Order the My Hero stamp set and Stampin' Up! will make a
donation to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.



SU!pplies: 
Stamps: My Hero
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine, Stitched Shapes framelits, Basic Rhinestones, So Detailed framelits, Love Notes framelits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: