Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!
This week, we are creatings cards with a Christmas song inspiration.
Can you guess what song I was inspired by?
Angel's We Have Heard on High! I love the angel image
from the Wonder of Christmas stamp set. Something about
her with gold shimmer is just heavenly!
1. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11". Fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of This Christmas musicial designer paper to 1" x 8". Accordian fold loosly.
3. Cut a star from Gold Glimmer paper and adhere to the card front.
4. Tap gold speckles from the Gold Wink of Stella onto the card front.
5. Stamp the angel image onto watercolor cardstock using Jet Black Stazon ink,
6. Color the wings using the Delightful Dijon in and an Aqua Painter,
7. Color the dress and shoes using So Saffron ink and the Aqua Painter.
8. Color the hair using Crumb Cake ink and the Aqua Painter.
9. Color the greenery using Pear Pizzazz ink and the Aqua Painter.
10. Add Pink Pirouette ink to the cheeks using the Aqua Painter.
11. Tie gold Baker's Twine around the designer paper and tie in a bow.
12. Cut the angel image and adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stamps: Wonder of Christmas
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, So Saffron, Delightful Dijon, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, watercolor, This Christmas DSP, Gold Glimmer
Accessories: Gold Bakers Twine, Aqua Painter, Gold Wink of Stella, Starlight Thinlit dies
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is coming soon with projects
using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
PLUS...sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together
and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! All the details can be found
Go forward to see what Connie has created or
you can go back to see what Debbie has created!