All that Glitters! That is the theme of this week's Create with Connie
and Mary's Saturday Blog Hop!
Who doesn't LOVE glitter??!!
We are seeing another 5-7" here today so I thought it
appropriate to create a card with glittery white snow!
Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW!
Did you know?? If you don't have the color glitter paper you
need, you can color the Dazzling Diamonds paper with reinker??!!
Worked like a charm for the little snowman's hat!
Begin with Whisper White cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
1. Cut the Swirly Scribbles thinlit from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.
2. Adhere to the card front.
3. Stamp the sentiment using Archival Basic Black ink.
4. Stamp the snowflakes using Smoky Slate ink.
5. Cut the snowman from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.
6. Cut the bow tie from Red glimmer paper.
7. Adhere the bow to the snowman using a Stampin' Dimensional.
8. Adhere the snowman to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
9. Cut the hat from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.
10. Color using Archival Basic Black reinker and an aqua painter. Allow to dry.
11. Adhere the hat to the snowman using a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stamps: Snow Place
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper, Red glimmer paper
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles thinlits, Snow Friends framelits, Aqua painter
The DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION is in full swing!
We are featuring all-new products from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
Sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! You are going to LOVE it!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects… THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items… perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers - you won't find these anywhere else!.
- All FIVE projects are available now so you can get crafting!
- Get all the details at Create with Connie and Mary and join!