Good Morning, Stampers!
Take a peek at one of the Make and Takes I created for my Open House last week. It features the Love and Affection stamp set and coordinating Floral Affection embossing folder along with a tasty little treat inside! Get the instructions to create this FREE - see below!!
1. Cut a piece of Marina Mist cardstock to 1 7/8" x 8 1/2".
2. Score at 4" and 4 1/2".
3. Punch each end using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.
4. Emboss using the Floral Affection embossing folder.
5. On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Archival Basic Black ink.
6. Punch using the 1 1/2" circle punch.
7. Stamp the leaves using Emerald Envy ink above the sentiment.
8. Stamp the tiny flower next to the leaves uisng Melon Mambo ink.
9. On a seaparate piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the flower using Melon Mambo ink. Cut.
10. Adhere the flower to the circle using a Stampin' Dimensional.
11. Adhere the flower to the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
12. Add your favorite candy treat ( I used a peppermint patty) to the inside with glue dots.
13. Tie a piece of Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine to the top in a bow to secure.
Stamps: Love and Affection
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Floral Affection embossing folders, 1 1/2" circle punch, Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine